Thank you for considering Real life bathrooms for your project. We follow their code of conduct and aim to always complete every job to the absolute highest standard. We understand that any renovation work around the home can be disruptive to home life whilst work is in progress and to that end we work closely with our clients to minimise any inconvenience.
I have over 27 years experience in the domestic renovation industry.
I am a registered building practitioner. Registration No: DBU27372
I AM ALSO A FULLY LICENSED GAS PLUMBER Registration No: 48091
I am an accredited Waterproofing applicator as per Australian Standards.
Our company is fully insured, including Workcover & public liability.
Our trades-people are all registered and licensed in their fields and we work together as a team on every project to achieve a superior finish.
When comparing quotes, the following points should be considered:
- Make sure contractors are registered building practitioners, R.B.P. (they must be by law to carry out works over $5000.00).
- Can the contractor of your choice offer you a guaranteed start and a completion date?
- Do all quotes include Home Owners Warranty Insurance? (This applies only if the total quotation value is over $12,000.00) this is required by law
- Rubbish skip on site throughout the whole project to take all building rubble
- Only Premium quality new materials will be used on your project
- Are temporary shower & toilet facilities available for your use during the project
- Make sure they use registered plumbers & electricians & supply certificates of compliance on completion of your works
- Do all quotes allow for the same materials and products, and of course have the same labor content?
We hope these points make it easier for you to make a decision about your project. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to be of assistance.